Stewie Boomstein Starts School will help children aged 3-6 prepare to enter pre-k or kindergarten. Stewie Boomstein is a loud, comical, and sometimes cranky child, who has a big problem: he had a very bad first day of school!
His entire family (including the pets) works together to solve Stewie’s problem. The next day, Stewie has a very good day at school. This illustrated book includes an interview with two well-regarded child psychologists who give simple tips and practical advice to parents on smoothing their children’s transition into school.
And now you can see author Christine Bronstein and illustrator Karen Young in person at the following events across California:
- Saturday August 9 2:00 PM: Pages Bookstore, Manhattan Beach
- Sunday August 10 1:00 PM: Barnes and Noble, Marina Del Rey
- Saturday August 16 11:00 AM: Barnes and Noble, Corte Madera
- Thursday August 21 4:00 PM: Larkspur Library, Larkspur
- Saturday August 23 10:00 AM: Book Passage, Corte Madera
- Saturday August 23 2:00 PM: Hicklebee’s Bookstore, San Jose
- Sunday, August 24 1:00 PM: Books, Inc Laurel Village, San Francisco
- Monday August 25 3:30 PM: Mill Valley Library, Mill Valley
Already bought the book? Download and print out Stewie’s What Happens Next Calendar today!